Plea of Guilty
Any traffic violation not listed in the paragraph below, which you do not intend to contest and to which you want to enter a plea of guilty, may be disposed of by (1) appearance in Court on the date indicated on your Uniform Traffic Citation, or (2) mailing the amount of your fine to the Clerk.
Payment by Mail
If you are unable to determine the amount due, call or write:
State Court of Houston County
202 Carl Vinson Parkway
Warner Robins, GA 31088-5897
Office Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Include payment of fine together with a copy of yellow ticket(s) signed on the back in the blank provided. It must be postmarked no later than your court date.
- Payment must be cash, cashier's check, or money order
- NO PERSONAL CHECKS ARE ACCEPTED
- Make payable to State Court of Houston County
- Pay Online with a Credit / Debit Card
Court Only Cases
The following cases must be handled by Appearance in Court:
- DUI - Driving under influence
- Reckless driving, racing or laying drag
- VGCSA - Violation of Georgia Controlled Substance Act
- No Insurance
- Fleeing or attempting to elude officer
- Driving with suspended driver's license
- Driving with suspended registration
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Your driver's license will be suspended by the Georgia Department of Public Safety and a bench warrant could be issued for your arrest if you fail to respond on or before your Court date in accordance with the procedures outlined above.