Common Probate Forms
WELCOME TO PROBATE COURT
We will be happy to help you if we can, but we have to be fair to everyone.
THIS IS A LIST OF SOME THINGS THE COURT STAFF CAN AND CANNOT DO FOR YOU.
PLEASE READ IT CAREFULLY BEFORE ASKING STAFF FOR HELP.
WE CAN explain and answer questions about how the court works
WE CAN tell you what the requirements are to have your case considered.
WE CAN give you information from your case file.
WE CAN give you blank Georgia Probate Court Standard Forms.
WE CAN only give you general guidance on completing the forms.
WE CAN usually answer questions about court deadlines and due dates.
WE CAN tell you the definition of common legal terms used in this court.
WE CANNOT give you legal advice. Only a lawyer can give you legal advice.
WE CANNOT tell you whether or not you should file a particular petition.
WE CANNOT tell you what to do, only what your options are.
WE CANNOT tell you how to phrase information to be filed in on a form.
WE CANNOT recommend a lawyer, but we can give you the phone number of a lawyer referral service
if there is one available.
WE CANNOT talk to the judge for you about what will happen in your case.
WE CANNOT let you talk to the judge outside of court about your case.
WE CANNOT change an order issued by the judge.
Find a complete list of Probate Court forms here: Council of Probate Court Judges of Georgia
- Adult Conservatorship Inventory and Asset Management Plan
- Adult Guardianship/Conservatorship Packet
- Affidavit for Distribution of Funds from a Deceased Member's Account
- Affidavit for Obtaining Deceased Depositor's Fund
- Affidavit for Underage Marriage
- Affidavit of Diligent Search
- Affidavit Regarding Testators Signature on Will
- Affidavit to Offer Copy of Lost or Destroyed Will
- Affidavit of Unknown Name/Whereabouts of Father/Mother
- Annual Return Form
- Amendment to Petition
- Criminal History Consent Form
- Heirs Determination Worksheet
- Minor Conservatorship and/or Doubtful Claim of Minor Packet
- Minor Conservatorship Inventory and Asset Management Form
- Notice to Debtors and Creditors Information
- Objection Form
- Personal Status Report
- Personal Status Report of Minor
- Petition for Discharge of Personal Representative
- Petition for Identification of Heirs of a Decedent
- Petition for Letters of Administration
- Petition for Order Declaring No Administration Necessary
- Petition for Temporary Letters of Administration
- Petition for Year's Support
- Petition of Conservator for Final Settlement of Accounts and Discharge from Office and Liability
- Petition of Conservator for Leave to Sell Property or Rent Lease or Otherwise Dispose of Property
- Petition of Personal Representative for Leave to Sell Property
- Petition to Enter a Safe Deposit Box
- Petition to Probate Will in Common Form
- Petition to Probate Will in Solemn Form
- Petition to Probate Copy of Last Will and Testament
- Probate Inventory Form
- Replacement Weapon Carry License Affidavit
- Steps in Probating a Will
- Steps in Probating without a Will
- Temporary Guardianship of Minors Packet
- Temporary Guardianship of Minor Petition Sample
- Temporary Guardianship of Minor Petition
- Temporary Guardianship of Minor Termination