Houston County Juvenile Court
206 Carl Vinson Pkwy,
Warner Robins, GA 31088
Phone: (478) 542-2060
Hours: 8:00AM - 5:00PM
To protect children and the community, to restore the lives of the neglected or abused , to redirect children who have admitted to or have been found in violation of the law, to guide children to becoming law abiding, productive citizens, to restore and support families.
The Houston County Juvenile Court serves its residents of Houston County pertaining to deprived children under the age of 18, delinquency, unruly conduct, and traffic violations concerning children under the age of 17.
The court is organized by Title 15, Chapter 11 of the Official Code of Georgia.
The Juvenile Justice Complex is a secure facility. All Persons entering the court room will be required to pass through a metal detector and have hand-carried objects scanned. Weapons of any kind, cameras, and cell phone are not permitted.
If you have a pending court case and you are in need of a court appointed attorney, please contact the Clerk’s office. The clerk’s office can be reached at (478) 542-2060.
- Click here to review definitions of terms used in Juvenile Court.
- Council of Juvenile Court Judges of Georgia
- Houston County CASA (Court Appointed Child Advocate)
- Department of Family and Children Services
- The Georgia Department of Juvenile Justice
- The National Council of Juvenile and Family Court Judges