Houston County Tax Assessors Office
201 Perry Parkway
Perry, GA 31069
The goal of the Houston County Assessors Office is to provide the people of Houston County with a web site that is informative and easy to use. You can search our site for a wealth of tax information on any property in Houston County.
- Appraisal procedures
- Personal property
- Personal Property Tax Returns are mailed out on January 18.
- These are due no later than April 1.
- Who should return? Anyone who owns a boat, aircraft, or a business.
- If you need help: Call (478) 218-4760 | Stop by: 201 Perry Parkway, Perry, Ga. (Courthouse)
- If you need another form: https://dor.georgia.gov/documents/forms
- Ad Valorem tax
- Homestead Exemptions
- Property Record Search