About the Board
The Board of Elections consists of a five member Board.
One member is appointed by the Republican Party - one member by the Democratic Party - three members by the Houston County Commissioners.
Members are appointed for four year terms.
Board Meetings are held the first Tuesday of each month at 5:30 p.m. in the Boardroom/Training Room of the Board of Elections Office located in the Houston County Government Building at 801 Main Street, Perry.
Please Note: Meetings are subject to change, please call 478-987-1973 to verify date and time.
- CHAIRMAN: John Applegate - Republican Appointee
- VICE CHAIRMAN: Sherman Falana - Commissioner Appointee
- MEMBER: Katherine Shelton - Democratic Appointee
- MEMBER: Henry Childs - Commissioner Appointee
- MEMBER: Pamela Morgan – Commissioner Appointee