Bid 19-43: 2019 Supplemental LMIG Houston County Safety Improvement Project
7/12/2019 09:30 AM
7/23/2019 12:00 PM
Ref: 2019 Supplemental LMIG Houston County Safety Improvement Project
Houston County is requesting bids to perform pavement marking installation at 14 locations
(approximately 14 miles). Work consists of striping and placement of raise pavement markers.
Contract documents can be obtained from this office located at 2018 Kings Chapel Road, Perry, Ga
31069. Please call before picking up a copy. Allow notice for 24 hours before pickup. Copies will
not be mailed but must be picked up in person at our office.
Listed below are critical dates for the project:
• Questions will be received until 4:00 pm, Thursday July 18, 2019. Email questions to Ken
Robinson ( email@example.com) and Brian Jones ( firstname.lastname@example.org)
• Bids shall be returned via hard copy or emailed by 12:00 pm, Tuesday, July 23, 2019 to Ken
Robinson and Brian Jones.
• Completion date for project- Friday, October 25, 2019.
Listed is additional information in reference to the contract:
• Bids should be returned via hard copy or email on forms located in contract (Proposal, pages
400-1 thru 400-3). Email bids to Ken Robinson and Brian Jones. Hard copies to the address on
contract Proposal sheet.
• Bids must be received by 12:00 pm, Tuesday, July 23, 2019.
• E-Verify and Certification of Non-Segregated Facilities must be submitted with bid.
• No Bid Bond will be required.
• Cost for traffic control should be included in other bid items.
• Performance and Payment Bond will be required.
• Bidder must be licensed in the State of Georgia and on the current GDOT prequalified
contractors list to be considered.
• Paint and all other items will be per GDOT specifications (high build).
Again, questions shall be submitted by 4:00 pm, Thursday, July 18, 2019. They should be emailed to
Ken Robinson (email@example.com) and Brian Jones (firstname.lastname@example.org). BIDS
MUST BE RECEIVED BY 12:00 PM, Tuesday, July 23, 2019.
Kenneth E. Robinson, Jr. Traffic Engineer